Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 10

now we say "toddler"?

*Please excuse my mess of a blog and the home construction I started when I was 16 years old trying to make something out of photoshop. I will soon be trying to revamp ye old blog page and make it pretty. hey, we do what we can!*

In other news, we're saying toddler in our house now. I mean seriously when did this happen. I swear I had a baby Krewbear like yesterday and today he is talking to me and deciding what he wants to wear. I guess we are well on our way to T W O. And honestly, I love it. Almost two looks like,

> Crying, screaming melt downs over choosing outfits and SHOES. omg, shoes are his thing.
> Mickey mouse pancakes (dad's specialty) demanded literally as he sits up in bed, "pawncayyy" "peeeeze"
> A new learned fear of pools, turned OBSESSION with jumping in when uncle is not "redeeeyy?"
> Flatbill baseball hats, omg I die. enough said he is such a lil man.
> Refusing to eat many delicious prepared meals from mom. yaayyy.
> Sitting at the barstools at grammy's cause the cool kids do it duh.
> The "wipe me" face that comes with changing diapers at this age. so awk.
> Calling "papa" "Danny" "bayeee" and "cody" *my dads dog* before bed
because he thinks they will save him
> batman, oh batman. requested daily. 90's intro on YouTube guys.
> Only saying hi to strangers in the grocery store. *picks up apple, hears "hiii!"
as lady walks past*
> papa's truck, shooting guns, and saying NO. ha, who would've guessed right

And pretty much, i'm in love with this age. first, there's the seriously I get to take this angel home stage where he cries and nurses non stop but he so precious and you love your little bunbun of newborn, then they start to eat and walk and act like real humans, then bam. they're nearly two and they're your bestfriend and baby all wrapped into one and they make you laugh and you get to teach them everything and guess what, it's all yours. so yeah, safe to say im keeping him and two is gonna be the BOMB. I know what you're thinking, "teeerrrible twooos", but recently I read on an instagram post that this is a time of communication and learning and exploring and to enjoy it. love it. take advantage of it. love them and teach them and laugh when they're naughty cause one day they'll throw that tantrum in the store and threaten to runaway and right now, they just really want ice cream. and everyone understands that! Krew, you're pretty rad my little man.

No comments: