Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 25

a whole year and one half


18 months of life has flown by so fast. I look at my little man and I can't believe the journey we have begun together and how much life is so much more fulfilling with him in it. everyday matters so much more, every night of stories and brushing teeth has become my whole life. he has taught me more lessons than I could hope to teach him but one day I hope I am able to have the chance to return to him the happiness he brings me. so far, this has been my favorite age of his short life. he is so incredibly smart. he talks to me and plays and listens when he's told; we eat breakfast together and wear sunglasses in the car and pick out our outfits (there's a slim chance that we're leaving the house without some form of a hat if it's up to krew). he's learning so fast and teaching me so well and I love this boy of mine. every tantrum and "toot toot" as I am trying to put him to bed. Yes, he farts to be funny and make me laugh, these have made me appreciate life. and especially the one I am raising.




My senior year is ending fast, this is the most important and stressful time of my life so far and life is spinning around me but we're holding steady and going to finish strong, there are amazing things ahead of us and I can't wait to take the next step of life and see what the future has in store.
On a side note, there is nothing easy about being a single mother, or a teen mother. Pictures you see on the internet does not mean that someone has a perfect life or seems to have it all together. As far as my life, my family is the foundation under my success as a working mother and student

No comments: